Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ruben's Testimony

English:

Hello. I am Rubén. First of all, I thank all the people that supported this trip to Oaxaca. I had a lot of fun, but besides that what I learned is that when we follow the Lord’s paths everything comes out well. I also met people that were nice and grateful. The youth were so enthusiastic to learn about God. I thank God for what is taking place right now in my youth, being able to be a missionary to reach other youth.

It was the last day to hang out with them, and we were all praying when all of a sudden God spoke to me and said: “Tell this young man this: that there are people in this world that are going to tell you “you’re no good for anything”, but it is a lie from the devil to keep you from walking in God’s truth.”

I went up to him and I told him what the Lord told me to say, and he responded. He told me that was going through just that. I told him that God has a purpose, a plan for his life. I reached out and hugged him. He went away content.

There is so much more, but I’d have to write a longer report. Thank you to all the people who supported us. May God bless you. 

Español:


Hola, Soy Rubén.  Primeramente doy gracias a las personas que apoyaron para esta salida a Oaxaca.  Me divertí mucho pero apesar de esto lo que aprendí camino de Dios todo sale bien.  También conocí personas que eran amable, agradecida como los jóvenes que tienen entusiasmo por aprender de Dios.  Doy gracias a Dios por lo que está haciendo ahorita en mi juventud a ser un misionero para alcanzar a jóvenes.


En Oaxaca fue interesante lo que viví:


Era el último día en convivir con ellos.  Todos estabamos orando cuando de repente Dios me habló y me dijo, “a ese joven dile esto: ‘que la gente en este mundo que te van a decir “no sirves para nada” pero eso es mentira del diablo para que no camines en la verdad de Dios.’”


Fuí a acercarme y le dije lo que Dios me dijo y respondió.  Me dijo que él estaba pasando por eso.  Mas yo le dije que Dios tiene un propósito, un plan para su vida.  Le estreché la mano y lo abrazé y él se quedo contento.


Hubo mucha mas, pero para no hacerlo muy largo...doy gracias a las personas que apoyaron y que Dios les bendiga.

No comments:

Post a Comment